• Carte du Grand-Duché

Request/Replacement Rubbish bin


This service allows you to place a request to obtain or replace a dustbin with your communal office.


Your request will be transferred to the relevant department in your commune, which will then provide you with a new dustbin.
You will be notified of the status of your request by e-mail.

Access this procedure