• Carte du Grand-Duché

Certificate of official residence


A person's residence certificate.
Necessary for a marriage application file or a passport application.


Your request should be sent to the population bureau of your communal office.
A certificate will be drawn up by the representatives of this bureau and sent to you by post.

Additional information

For more information about this teleservice, please follow this link: guichet.lu

Access this procedure