• Carte du Grand-Duché

Certificate of persons in household


This service allows you to place a request for a household composition certificate (certificat de composition de ménage) from your communal office. This document gives information regarding the number of people living at your address.
This certificate may be required for tax purposes, social security and legal matters, or for your local social security department.


Once sent, the status of your request will be "Sent".

While you request is being dealt with, the status will change to "Processing".

When your document is ready, you will be notified by e-mail and/or text message. The requested certificate will then be sent to you by post, and your status will change to "Completed".

Please be aware that if the information in your request is incomplete or incorrect, your request will be refused.

Additional information

For more information about this teleservice, please follow this link: guichet.lu

Access this procedure