• Carte du Grand-Duché

Parental authorisation certificate


This service allows you to place a request for parental authorisation from your communal office.
This is necessary to enable a child under the age of 18 to travel abroad without their parents.


Your request will be transferred to the population bureau of your communal office, which will be responsible for drawing up the certificate.
Your parental authorisation will be sent to you by post if you provide an electronic signature with your request. You must sign this authorisation for it to be deemed valid.
If you do not provide an electronic signature with your request, you will receive an e-mail informing you that the authorisation certificate is available at your communal office. You should then go to this office to sign the parental authorisation.

Additional information

For more information about this teleservice, please follow this link: guichet.lu

Access this procedure